– Chicken and Vegetable tagine – made with Waterford free-range chicken drumsticks & thighs – 6 chicken pieces i.e. 3 thighs & 3 drumsticks
– wholemeal cous cous (1 -can be served with quinoa for GF option)
– jajik -yoghurt dip with dill & cucumber (7) or tahini sauce (11)
– zhug (coriander & chilli sauce)
– toasted almonds & coriander to garnish (8)
– instructions on how to serve your meal
This meal is best served with a starter and/or some Middle Eastern sweets. A full Friday dinner in Dvir’s family’s house would have starters of dips, breads/crackers, salads and olives, with the main course of a meat and fish dishes, grains and more salad. This is usually followed by mint/sage tea and dessert or fresh fruit & salted nuts.
Please give 5 days’ notice for catering orders. This menu is available for collection and local delivery.